The building blocks are:
- nVidia Jetson Nano
- ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0
- Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D435i
- Intel® RealSense™ Tracking Camera T265
- OpenCR embedded system (STM32F746ZGT6 / 32-bit ARM Cortex®-M7 with FPU (216MHz, 462DMIPS) microcontroller).
- two actuators (XL430-W250)
- FAN (Noctua NF-A4x20)
There are two options to provide power to the nVidia Jetson Nano:
- through a DC/DC converter
- through the OpenCR
In current setup a XP power DC/DC converter (DTJ2024S05) is choosen, this to provide some flexibility during development phase.